Robern Welcomes 12 Design Professionals to Brand Ambassador Program
May 13, 2015
BRISTOL, Pa. – May 13, 2015 – Robern is pleased to announce their inaugural group of 12 elite design and architecture experts to its Brand Ambassador Program. These visionaries will share valuable insights into the ever-changing world of bathroom design and construction by showcasing their projects featuring Robern’s craftsmanship, elegance and innovative functionality.
“We have invited some of the absolute best in the business to be Robern Brand Ambassadors,” said Andrew Lippman, Robern’s marketing director. “These are true experts with the skill and vision to showcase our products at their best.”
The Robern Brand Ambassadors are:
- Mark Benjamin, M. Benjamin + Co, San Diego, CA. www.mbenjaminco.com
- Nancy Benjamin, Hulburd Design, San Francisco, CA. www.hulburddesign.com
- Alena Capra, Alena Capra Designs, Ft. Lauderdale, FL. www.alenacapradesigns.com
- Jonas Carnemark, CARNEMARK, Washington, DC. www.carnemark.com
- Sharon Flatley, Flatley Design, Dallas, TX. www.flatleydesign.com
- Corinne Gail, Corinne Cail Interior Design, Seattle, WA. www.corinnegail.com
- Byron James, House of Oasis, New York, NY.
- John Lum, John Lum Architecture, San Francisco, CA. www.johnlumarchitecture.com
- Gloria Marth, Gloria Marth Interior Design, San Francisco, CA. www.gloriamarth.com
- Toni Sabatino, Toni Sabatino Style, New York, NY. www.tonisabatinostyle.com
- Terry Strandemo, Strandemo & Associates, San Diego, CA. www.strandemoandassociates.com
- Bonnie Steves, BJS-Assoc. Interior Design, New York, NY. www.bjs-assoc.com
The vision and excellence executed in prior work showcasing Robern products and their passion for the Robern brand made these professionals a natural fit for this program.
Robern initiated their quest to acquire the perfect candidate for their Brand Ambassador Program in January. Throughout the year, Brand Ambassadors will collaborate with Robern on blog posts and social media initiatives to educate consumers and fellow industry-related professionals about Robern brand.
Brand Ambassadors will also have access to training programs, industry events and networking opportunities with other professionals.
Robern will seek to add 13 more ambassadors during the next year. If you believe that your work qualifies you to become a Robern Brand Ambassador, follow @Robern on Twitter with hashtag #Ambassador.
Robern is an independently operated subsidiary of Kohler Co. based in Bristol, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1968 and a leader in exceptional styling spaces, Robern combines functional design with quality craftsmanship, and personalization.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.
For additional information on Robern products, customers may call 1 (800) 877-2376 or visit the Robern website at www.robern.com.