- $6000 net minimum order for freight paid by ROBERN
- Under $6000 net minimum will incur a $400 handling charge and freight charges as follows: Zone 1 - $200 Zone 2 - $250 Zone 3 - $300
- $1000 net minimum order for freight paid by Robern
- Under $1000 net minimum will incur freight charges as follows: Zone 1 - $85 Zone 2 - $100 Zone 3 - $125
- Under $500 net minimum will incur a $35 handling charge and freight charges as follows: Zone 1 - $15 Zone 2 - $20 Zone 3 - $25
- Zone1: CT, DE, FL, GA, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT
- Zone 2: AL, AR, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, OH, OK, SD, ND, TN, TX, WI, WV
- Zone3: AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY
Overseas and Shipments Outside Contiguous United States
- All overseas shipments and shipments outside the contiguous United States will be rate quoted and the customer will pay actual freight costs.
Robern does not drop-ship.
- Prior written approval in the form of an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) must be obtained from Robern Customer Service
- Product must be available in the current price book and not be discontinued
- 90 days return window from invoice date
- Buyer will incur a 25% restocking fee
- All products must be returned freight paid by customer
- Product must be received within 14 days of RGA issue date
- Robern reserves the right to approve or deny all returns
- M Series Cabinets
- Uplift Cabinets
- C Series Cabinets
- PL Series Cabinets
- R3 Series
- Reflexion Full Function Mirror
- Lights and Sconces (must be unopened and in original packaging)
- Surface-Mount Kits: Mirrored and Stock Decorative Colors (11, 20, 21, 22)
- All Frames
- All Wall Mirrors
- All Replacement Doors
- All Accessories
- Special Order Colors: Vanities, M Series Decorative Cabinets, Decorative Framed Cabinets & Surface-Mount Kits
- Digital Wood Patterns: Vanities, M Series Decorative Cabinets, Decorative Framed Cabinets & Surface-Mount Kits
- Previously installed product
- All product marked for discontinuation
How To Make A Return
Fax or email a note requesting an RGA to your Customer Service Agent (CSA) at Robern with the following:
- Model and serial number of the product
- Copy of the invoice to verify date and purchase price of the product
Send email via Contact Us Form
Return product along with a copy of the RGA and RGA #written on the carton. Product must be received in original packaging. Once received at Robern, the product will be inspected and credit issued. The product must arrive at Robern in A-1 condition to receive credit.
Safe Arrival Policy
Robern takes every reasonable precaution against breakage or other damage in transit. It is Buyer’s responsibility to inspect products upon delivery for transit damage and/or shortage. If damage or shortage is detected, it should be duly noted on the bill of lading prior to signing for the merchandise.
Buyer must then contact Robern to determine if the product can be repaired with replacement parts or returned to Robern in exchange for a new unit.
Please do not refuse delivery of damaged product.