Robern Announces Upgrades to M Series Luxury Cabinet Line
Jul 24, 2014
BRISTOL, Pa. – July 24, 2014 – Defined by sophisticated organization and storage solutions, the M Series cabinets from Robern feature new elements for styling convenience and customization.
“Americans spend more than an hour each day in the bathroom,” says Andrew Lippman, Robern’s marketing director. “Enhancements to Robern’s M Series ensure that time is spent in a custom space designed for optimum function and beauty.”
An automatic interior light illuminates the styling space and a new mounted magnetic strip that keeps metal grooming tools neatly arranged means no more digging through drawers for tweezers and clippers. A dedicated razor holder and adjustable shelves keep contacts, glasses and other daily use items close at hand. Customers can program the external LED nightlight in 12-hour increments or control it with a wall switch and, for added personalization, select a right- or left-handed cabinet door. Robern cabinets are modular and can be ganged or stacked to meet specific design and function needs.
As the leader in mirrored cabinets, the M Series upgrades are consistent with Robern’s commitment to superior quality and function.
Robern features include:
- Durable aluminum construction resists the intense moisture of the bathroom environment, ensuring long-lasting beauty.
- Mirrored interiors speed up grooming by eliminating the need to continually open and close the cabinet door.
- Door design is smooth-opening and self-closing, featuring front- and back-of-door mirrors.
- Hinge swing uses adjustable, heavy-duty concealed hinges and offers three-way adjustment.
- Interior electrical outlets for on-the-spot use of hairdryers and curling irons, or recharging electrical devices like razors, electric toothbrushes and cell phones.
- Door defoggers eliminate the need for constant wiping of the mirror due to condensation in the bathroom.
- Safety lock boxes secure prescription drugs from the reach of children and protect jewelry or other valuable items.
- Safeseal™ gasketed frame protects the user from sharp cabinet edges and prevents dirt and moisture from entering the cabinet.
Robern believes that people’s everyday routines should never feel ordinary. That’s why its mission is to craft mirrors, vanities, medicine cabinets and lighting options that are beyond the expected—blending thoughtful design, innovative technology, impeccable craftsmanship and quality materials into products that will transform people’s styling spaces and reflect their individual style.
Founded in 1968 in Bristol, Pennsylvania, Robern grew out of Rosa and Bernie Meyers' belief that individual style should be celebrated and fostered. Today, their pioneering approach to designing highly personalized styling spaces remains at the heart of what Robern does. Their commitment to craftsmanship and fine materials is evident in every piece Robern makes out of its Bristol headquarters. In 1995, Robern joined the Kohler Co. family of businesses, building upon the brand’s comprehensive and thoughtful approach to exceptional styling spaces. From its humble beginnings to a technological force within home design, Robern remains the answer for designers, architects and consumers seeking out the finest in modern, sophisticated cabinetry, vanities, mirrors and lighting. For additional information on Robern products, customers may call 1 (800) 877-2376 or visit www.robern.com.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.