Webinar training allows you to concentrate in a dedicated e-learning environment, without having to leave the office.
Click a date and time below to register.
Learn how to efficiently design in Robern Designer. We will focus on designing a styling space, placing cabinets and vanities and present your design through 3D capture, bill of materials and technical documentation.
In-person training gets you away from your desk, from your phone and allows you to concentrate in a dedicated learning environment. We provide the computers and a trainer.
Begin with our self-paced training and start designing right away. Each video is less than 5 minutes long, and you can review them all or select topics where additional guidance is needed.
- Pick a Room to Begin
- :26 - This tutorial will teach you how to select a room style to start your design.
- Understanding the Navigation
- :32 - This tutorial will guide you through the menu system and provide an overview of essential tool features.
- Adding Products to a Room
- 2:08 - This tutorial will teach you the basics of adding products to the scene. Later videos will help you edit existing products.
- Edit a Cartesian or Profiles Vanity
- 2:38 – This tutorial will teach how to edit components of a Cartesian or Profiles Vanity, including colors, components and drawer layouts.
- Edit a Balletto Vanity
- 1:27 – This tutorial will teach how to add an edit a Balletto Vanity.
- Creating an Account
- :35 – This tutorial will teach how to create an account for the Robern Designer tool that allows you to save and load projects for later use.
- Save and Load Your Design
- :39 – This tutorial will teach you how to save new projects and load projects previously saved.
- Produce a Bill of Materials
- :34 – This tutorial will provide you all the models in the room scene with links to installation and spec sheets, as well as actionable next steps.